Delivering critical clinical communications faster
Medinz keeps communities safer by making it easy to prioritise and send important health messages to GPs and other primary care providers. Using two-way digital messaging, Medinz is proven to get critical clinically relevant, non-patient specific information there faster.
This is vital to inform clinical advice to patients during virus outbreaks, disruption due to natural disasters, and to support everyday care.
Medinz builds trust from publisher to practitioner to patient
Medinz was, and continues to be, the process and platform used by New Zealand healthcare for clinical messaging regarding COVID-19, measles pandemic and vaccination, major storm disruption and suicide contagion.
Medinz supports public health agencies to get sensitive, time-critical messages to GPs, health professionals and healthcare providers. During the COVID-19 pandemic Medinz enables New Zealand to coordinate the healthcare community response, stop the spread and manage resurgences.
How Medinz delivers success in New Zealand
Critical messages are delivered within minutes to inform targeted health professionals before seeing their next patient via their phone and desktop.
Achieves 100% coverage of recipient organisations, such as urgent care centres, general practices, rest homes and community pharmacies. Organisations can manage their internal communications
to staff via Medinz.
Publishers send targeted messages to the right practitioner, in the right place, at the right time. The information is relevant to conversations with their patients.
Our team have systems, processes, expertise and a proven track record to lead implementation across different disparate professional groups.
Why use Medinz?
Prior to Medinz, three major concerns were causing critical implications for public health agencies, GPs, health professionals and health care providers.
The issues were:
- Publishers had no confidence on the readership of their messages.
- There was low message trust and relevancy to the end user.
2. Information hailstorm
- Messages were delivered to the sector multiple times by multiple people – increasing volume and reducing readership.
- Messages were not prioritised. Recipients needed to read all the messages to work out what was important. This was an inefficient system for time poor GPs and health professionals.
Medinz eliminates these major concerns and creates operational efficiency. As a result, communities are safer, and the resource demand on public health agencies, GPs, health professionals and health care providers dramatically decreases.
Medinz does this by:
1. Easily prioritising
- Lets GPs and healthcare providers know which messages are critical, urgent or routine.
2. Delivering important health information faster
- Critical clinical communications are proven to get there quicker.
3. Ensuring trust
- At every step, there is transparency from publisher to practitioner to patient.
Talk to us today
We have more than 15+ years’ experience connecting government health agencies and community healthcare professionals in Australasia. Let us help you keep your communities safer by delivering critical non-patient clinical communications faster.
Call us now or
Medinz Case Studies
Your toolkit for safer communities
To take better care of your communities and improve treatment, getting the right information to the right people at the right time is vital. In the list below, discover how Medinz can support you to decrease your risk and take care of all.